Seriously Man, Why Are Women So Insecure?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this is another thing thats pissin me off right now.:scusthov:

im trying to go see my man perform tonight....my girl want to tag along. she dont know nothin about this nicca's music. this has become a semi-regular occurrence since i knocked her up. does that have anything to do with it?

now im like f**k it. im just gonna sit here and watch these games(on the low, i really did want to see these games. cant lie), post in the coliseum and enjoy what little is left of this layzie boy vacation.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im not trying to be disrespectful towards the ladies AT ALL but wtf is going on man. im finna kick this broad to the curb. i cant live like this.

not a diss thread, but just to show my appreciation thread for the opposite sex, i'll make some type of appreciation thread about a woman/women.:ehh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Is it fate that you named yourself after what you are? All of your threads and posts suck. Please stop.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

im trying to go see my man perform tonight....my girl want to tag along. she dont know nothin about this nicca's music. this has become a semi-regular occurrence since i knocked her up. does that have anything to do with it?

now im like f**k it. im just gonna sit here and watch these games(on the low, i really did want to see these games. cant lie), post in the coliseum and enjoy what little is left of this layzie boy vacation.

:merchant:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game

That's where your fukk up lies, females are already illogical as it is, multiply it by 10 when they're preggo

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^but she dropped my young bul already. pregnancy over. why she still buggin?

looking back, this is prolly one of the reasons why i cut ties w/ my other baby moms.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I think she has a right to be insecure you just said you're about to see "your man preform...":childplease:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i still really don't see the problem, your girl wants to hang out with you, where's the problem?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My wife got mad at me cuz I disagreed wit her. I aint get pissed til we got to the car and she had a mad look on her face and realized she got mad cuz i disagreed wit her in front of a white girl.

I flipped. That petty shyt gotta cease.