Sex and attachment

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He led her on. Guys should know most women want a relationship. Most men just want sex. So unbalanced. I always thought men were strange for just wanting one thing from a girl that wants to love him and support him, like they know she likes him and wants to make him smile and will just fukk her and keep it moving. Men aren't human.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Your male coworker sounds slow as fukk.... or he's being deliberately obtuse.

He's 30... I'm sure he's been with other broads before this one. Common sense would tell you that spending time with/talking to someone both at work and on a personal level could lead to feelings getting caught, especially if the chick was already feeling him and sex is involved.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Your male coworker sounds slow as fukk.... or he's being deliberately obtuse.

He's 30... I'm sure he's been with other broads before this one. Common sense would tell you that spending time with/talking to someone both at work and on a personal level could lead to feelings getting caught, especially if the chick was already feeling him and sex is involved.
I have mentioned the spending time aspect to him numerous times. It's almost to the point of making me angry.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I have mentioned the spending time aspect to him numerous times. It's almost to the point of making me angry.
Sounds like he was just trying to get in the drawls and now that it's "mission accomplished", he don't want nothing to do with her. You don't shyt where you eat if all you're after is the skins.... now he's duck, diving and dodging 'ol girl at work.

If he would have let her know what the deal was from front street, they may have come to a mutual understanding and he wouldn't be pulling Matrix moves to avoid her now LOL

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
See Ladies, This is why you shouldn't approach dudes first, some automatically think you're thirsty and sex craved.

Exactly, they tried to front in the clear signals thread but most of the time a woman approaching would be looked at as desperate, super thirsty, and be used for easy sex. Happy he slipped up and stated the real deal.