Shannon and Skeeyup Swap Out Bron for Steph for 1 Day

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Skip is a clown pretty much said Steph had a quiet 47 how do you have a quiet 47 all because he didn’t hit enough 3s for him :snoop:
He sounds clueless Steph was the only offensive threat on the floor no one else on his team could realistically make a shot and the Raptors could pretty much just key on him and he still got near 50

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Kinda crazy to think that these media members who kno no more than the average coli poster-more or less- and who have just as much emotional attachment and narratives associated with these athletes-better or worse- as the average coli poster have sort of strong armed their way into convincing people that their opinions hold any weight. Whether they're praising or tearing a player down.

Crazy times

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He tried it with khawi it wasn’t working .

So he’s gonna try it with step he needs an angel bad .
Yeah I can't even find a word for his Kawhi takes, it just feels creepy. Kawhi is not the guy to troll, he probably doesn't even have a TV :heh: And it doesn't help that he was dikkriding him heavy :dame: two years ago.

Giannis is very similar to Kawhi so he won't move the needle either.

Can't use KD because he's such a flawed/complicated star and he still has to use KD to shyt on LeBron.

I think that's why the collective sports media has been hyping up Zion so much, they need somebody to fill that Bron void. No wonder media members were more heated than us Knicks fans when Pelicans got that #1 pick :russ: You had people doing podcasts on how Zion should holdout and go back for another year at Duke, when just a month ago they were saying he should sit out because of his blown sneaker injury :snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Shannon's gonna have to make a change on his board :russ:

shannon-sharpe-wears-champion-hoodie-reigning-champ-shorts