Shaq DM’s artist on Instagram who photoshopped Donovan Mitchell dunking on him: “Shut yo dumb ass up

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's because Shaq is now an NBA analyst whose job is to criticize current players and does so in an abrasive manner. Shaq is hurting people's feelings. Jalen Rose on the other hand is a player's analyst, doesn't disparage players' bad performances, and makes excuses for them.

I imagine if Kobe took on a job as an analyst and went full on Mamba mentality when criticizing underperforming players, he would have hurt a lot of feelings as well.
Kobe told Giannis to be an MVP, and Giannis said copy.

Barkley and Shaq don’t offer any tips on how to get better, they just bully.

If you watched Kobe’s “Detail” show, he was very critical and offered ways to improve. The reason why is because he was a real student of the game and studied. Shaq clearly can’t be bothered and just says “they suck” and think it’s enough.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If I had Shaqs accolades you couldn’t tell me shyt. His legacy is in stone as one of the best to ever play. Dude is way too sensitive. That shyt comes from deep insecurity

I think he knows he prob didn't achieve everything he could have.

He didn't get everything out of himself

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Yup, these demons like Bill Simmons and even a bootlicker like Mike Wilbon spent a decade creating the Kobe is a selfish, weirdo and lunatic narrative.

I knew it was bunk when Trevor Ariza said Kobe helped his shooting form and confidence during the 2008-09 season. Ariza is still in the NBA and made millions more because of Kobe doing that.

Then you see the stories of every one coming to Mamba Academy and Kobe working with them, it was all media bullshyt.

Meanwhile Shaq is the biggest a$$hole we’ve seen and is the sensitive weirdo everyone speaks about.
I’m sooooo glad that you brought up Wilbon as a boot licker, I thought I was the only one who didn’t care for his sambo takes on certain Black players and his ass kissing white men as a whole. Mind you he has a white sister as a wife. I don’t care about Simmons because I expect his prejudices to show, but Wilbon? I have more respect for Tony Kornheiser. If memory serves me correct, he was more respectful towards Kobe.

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Shaq is probably MAGA, heavily #BackTheBlue and an overall salty, hating ass nikka. How is he not Coli public enemy #1, he checks all the boxes:dead:
Because people still see him as Shaq the player, not the person. Also, people hated Kobe so much that they gave Shaq passes on his douche baggery.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yeah but they've been making this kinda bread for a minute now :patrice: I know Rudy just got the extension, but still. I feel like there's something else bothering him

I looked up shaqs salaries. The most he got was 27 per when he hit miami. He was around 20 m per year. Gobert is gonna have years he's making 47 mill per!

I know this nikka incensed that despite his goat status these cats making twice what he made per season

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Kobe shytted on other players when he was a player. He constantly shytted on and kept it real with his teammates including Shaq. Who knows how he would have turned out as an analyst, but if he kept it real he would be hurting feelings.

I mean this is Kobe -

"He comes in, sweatsuit, he has a sling for his hurt shoulder, he has his shades on, his Kobe shades," Lin said on Danny Green's podcast Inside The Green Room. "And he walks in and everyone’s like ‘Ohh’ and Booz, Carlos Boozer, is like ‘Kob, good to see you bro! Dang, we haven’t seen you in a bit. How come you came today?’

“He was just stone-faced, and he was like ‘I just came by to say bye to some of you bums who are going to get traded tomorrow.’

Bryant then chatted with the Lakers coach Byron Scott for a few minutes before leaving.

His words, however, left quite an impression.

"I remember one of my teammates was just like, ‘I lost all motivation to practice,’” Lin said. "

:russ:

That post Dwight Laker teams had a million stories like this about Kobe. :mjlol:

Kobe hated those dudes. :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Heh...and yet people were in that other thread saying its the people Shaq was criticizing that were the sensitive ones :laff::laff:

Exactly. I can’t count how many times Shaq has threatened Barkley when they start going in on accolades.

The S on his chest is not for Superman, but Sensitive :russ: