Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
spell check not even once.

I have an edit you bytch ass maug.
You so quick to get clowned.
You think exposing my spell mistakes on a forum built off of spelling fat as phat is gonna save you. fukk no. That you can't even recognize slang you fukk'n homebody.
Plus you so busy trying to misappropriate. That you quoted a post i made no errors on.
So you must not be black. Or you are not black and lack urban intellectualism. Or even worse you white trying to misappropriate urban intellectualism and black ideals. That you do not even recognize or have any prescient idea as to what you are even talembout.

Plus you brought up this united daughters of the confederacy. Meets theory to destroy black boys racist talking point. with white caste system member avi advertised to present you too.

Take yo racist goof ass on. As black people do not say words like incel.

You loser island cac misappropriation looking through the binoculars.
at natives on land colonizer minded ass bytch. Notice how quick you are to use the same tactics. as those to over throw where you naturally from and how assimilated you are. to wanna be assimilated by it as well. Even down to the misappropriation. That you think your verbiage and racist bullshyt. has affect on real actualized culture and grassroots based people. Who definitely know and more pedigreed in this world. Than you with less from jump being black.

Yousa whole bytch made misappropriation style person.
no matter,..whatever race you are behind your terminal.
That i made possible.
for you to search gif's on you failure.

Art Barr

Last edited:

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have an edit you bytch ass maug.
You so quick to grt clowned.
You think exposing my spell mistakes on a forum built off of spelling phat as fat is gonna save you. fukk no.

Plus you brought up this united daughters of the confederacy theory to destoy black boua racist talking point with white cast system member avi advertised to prese t yiu too.

Take yo racist goof ass on. As black people do not say words like incel.

You loser island cac misappropriation looking through the binoculars at natives on land colonizer minded ass bytch.

Art Barr

this is my last post to you since going back and forth at this point is nonsense.

yes, judging from the length of your replies, lack of substance, and failure in grammar/punctuation/spelling, you are 100% agitated at what i wrote because it struck a chord (truth hurts).

i also think you are an involuntary celibate. you consistently post obnoxiousness because you are a lonely man. thecoli.com is your outlet due to your stubbornness accepting reality as a result of your life being underwhelming.

*never spoke about united daughters of confederacy theory? you must have the wrong person.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought some of those Rockets teams were really good and championship caliber but there were just better teams at the time, like Lakers this year and of course GSW.

will say it over and over again about how people said Bron played in a weak East. he ran everybody the fukk outta there. he goes to the West and starts doing the same thing. also according to Coli, shouldnt Harden be trying to BEAT KD?

Dame has apparently stood behind Portland despite not having the talent that Harden had in HOU but people are always going to ask "but what is he winning?" so you cant win with fans either way. I do understand Harden wanting to leave HOU after all the changes that were made and maybe the team not being solidified with the type of players he wanted entering this season.

his perception of HIS all is I am sure different from viewers expectations. if he says he gave his all and thats his honest opinion then that should tell you his all aint good enough. so he needs Kyrie and KD apparently. If he says he gave it his all...after there was clear evidence of him quitting on his team, thats lowkey self-admission that he is overrated. think about it.

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man threads go off the rails quick around here!

Points broken with pre-PUBs-xent name-calling shyt.

Damn sux

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden doesn't owe Houston shyt

Shaq never gave his all is why Kobe had him shipped out and Phil went along with it

again....70% of Shaq was good enough and 100% of Harden wasnt. :yeshrug: not going to say Harden didnt give his all up until this point. apparently he just isnt good enough...which was my stance always anyway because the way those teams were constructed around his skillset...it was like the Warriors without the ball movement. I didnt ever see them winning with that style, no matter who the top teams were.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
But he's not "pretty good" in the big playoff games. These are 13 of the biggest games Harden has played in as the supposed #1:

4-15 from the field, 1-9 from three, 9 assists to 4 turnovers
12-29 from the field, 2-13 from three, 6 assists to 5 turnovers
10-24 from the field, 4-12 from three, 9 assists to 9 turnovers
5-21 from the field, 0-11 from three, 4 assists to 6 turnovers
8-22 from the field, 1-7 from three, 3 assists to 8 turnovers
7-22 from the field, 1-7 from three, 4 assists to 3 turnovers
2-11 from the field, 2-9 from three, 7 assists to 6 turnovers and fouled out
11-24 from the field, 5-16 from three, 10 assists to 9 turnovers
8-25 from the field, 2-13 from three, 4 assists to 5 turnovers
5-16 from the field, 0-7 from three, 8 assists to 7 turnovers
2-11 from the field, 0-3 from three, 5 assists to 12 turnovers
7-20 from the field, 2-7 from three, 8 assists to 7 turnovers
5-20 from the field, 2-6 from three, 3 assists to 1 turnover, sat during team's entire comeback run

That isn't "pretty good". That varies form "average at best" to "some of the worst performances we've ever seen in the playoffs.
They are all bad but these two right here are just :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust: