🔥🔥she fine af🔥🔥

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Love Bizarre we thank you for your years of service. However you quality control has slid. Also were looking to go in a more urban direction:mjpls:. This new kid has the eye,he has the vision. We wish you the best in your future endeavors
giphy.gif

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
@Love Bizarre we thank you for your years of service. However you quality control has slid. Also were looking to go in a more urban direction:mjpls:. This new kid has the eye,he has the vision. We wish you the best in your future endeavors
giphy.gif

I haven't even checked the first page of this thread out yet, I just saw that you mentioned me; so I have no idea what this is all about

How can I be fired for a job I never applied for? :mjlol:

BlackXCL

Banned
Daps
Reppin
t.
now THIS is a fine woman with a fine, slim thick body. not these obese bytches half yall be going crazy over. she has a beautiful face, nice legs and a round ass.

but because shes slim thick coli fat girl lovers gonna say shes mid.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Imagine this is your life as a black man. Beautiful wife,beautiful skin darkened by the sun. No stupid 9-5's,no boss. No shrill voices of a woman,European or homosexual trying to tell you what to do. Your never tired,you hardly sleep due to a healthy diet. Wake up and go fishing with the boys while our women get their hair done,no charge. Running through the forest,cheeks possibly out without a care. Bending your wife over a fallen tree trunk spontaneously while the birds watch. You two climax at the same time,then also laugh in unison. As you both heard a parrot mimick her moans. This is what our women want,this is what they will get,this will be our nation#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Last edited: