She joyfully yelled ‘Bye, Miami’ as she hung from a car. Then she flew out and ‘was gone.’

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Sad, but I guess she gets the Darwin award, who in the hell hangs out a window doing dumb shyt like that not pay attention to what's to your front, rear and side. Folks need to stop playing with them cars speeding, on the phone, DUI, racing and hanging out windows
I guess you never went to Spring Break or to Miami. People legit go wild at these events. Especially in Miami because it's more fun than most other cities in the USA. Complete different experience, that is why people do crazy shyt when they go there. Not just regular people, but even celebrities.

shyt at Spring Break back in the day in Daytona, fukking hanging out the side. I was on top of the roof of the SUV through the sunroof.:mjlol: This was a freak accident. More people do this more than you know obviously.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I guess you never went to Spring Break or to Miami. People legit go wild at these events. Especially in Miami because it's more fun than most other cities in the USA. Complete different experience, that is why people do crazy shyt when they go there. Not just regular people, but even celebrities.

shyt at Spring Break back in the day in Daytona, fukking hanging out the side. I was on top of the roof of the SUV through the sunroof.:mjlol: This was a freak accident. More people do this more than you know obviously.

It's still stupid doing that shyt nonetheless regardless if numerous people do that, but whatever is clever I guess:manny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
i know homie thinkin he shouldnt have let her go:snoop:
Thats what anyone would think, but he has no reason to blame himself, zero responsibility. If he tells her not to go, they argue, he's 'controlling' and she goes anyways.

He can't physically stop her from going.

If she's gone, she's gone.