She thought she had a tricc

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
A note can be 600+ if you are financing a car even with a down payment on a 60 month term.... Where are you all from, or what are you driving? A 50-60k SUV that you put a nice down payment on even with good credit can run you that.

Its not a young mans move to spend like that on a car, but y'all out here acting like its bizarre. On a married middle class families income, that's not some sort of insurmountable burden..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@BrothaZay

2lclc87.jpg

35jgkdh.jpg

Handle that brah

I think she live in Ft Worth

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Bih got her cashapp on her tinder like a nikka gone donate before they even match :dead:
I remember I was talcn to this girl that moved out here last year. One minute she asking me do I think that she is too independent and too ambitious. Next she asking me for money so she can buy the toothpaste that I use :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A note can be 600+ if you are financing a car even with a down payment on a 60 month term.... Where are you all from, or what are you driving? A 50-60k SUV that you put a nice down payment on even with good credit can run you that.

Its not a young mans move to spend like that on a car, but y'all out here acting like its bizarre. On a married middle class families income, that's not some sort of insurmountable burden..
But in this case, gtfoh...

Aint nobody paying damn near more for their car than their home except someone with shytty credit and bad with money..

Especially someone begging on cashapp

Daps
Why are people in this thread acting like a woman on social media begging for money had good enough credit to get 0% financing? You typical only get those deals on new cars from dealer financing. Chances are she traded in an Accord she was under water on for an Infinity she couldn’t afford at some stupid interest rate for 84 months.

I also think this thread revealed how many people aren’t buying new cars from dealers. I bought a car that was listed at 22k. Aftert dealer fees, tags, titles, and other admin shyt, car was like 28k out the door.