Shenseea and Meagan release their video “Lick”. Yes it’s that type of video, yes you can mute it

KingZimbabwe

I’m not Zimbabwean
Bushed
Daps
Toxic Lesbianism :camby:

kermit-the-frog-jack-off.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
:russ:
I mess with Shenseea, this my type of track,
She said
So, boy, go down 'pon your knees
Mi wan' siddung 'pon your head
'Pon your mind every time
This break, lunch, and dinner time
My legs are open wide
:whew:

Coli brehs don't know Romeich but after watching that video don't believe you can't smash Shenseea types, hell, little Tory Lanez was up in Megan's stable:sas2:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Meg needs to seriously switch it up. She has ZERO versatility. At least Cardi can fall back ok her personality. All we know about Meg is that she's a college grad and occasionally checks out popular anime. Every single song of hers is the same

This is a great look for Shenseea. She also has that Pandora commercial with Khaled out too

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not impressed by this type of garbage anymore.:yeshrug:

Ehh. I was expecting more nudity and provocative body language. Nice to have Megan and Jamaican Megan together tho
I think im finally worried about the stateof music. I think there was a time in the 80s and 90s when everything was implied; but it seems like they are stopping just short of having intercourse on the airwaves now. I cant believe there was controversy in the 00s with "you can have whateva you like" from TI and that womanizer track that britney did. This Sht may genuinely be getting worse. :ohhh:

Id hate to imagine what music will be like in 2032. Probably just the literal sounds of intercourse played over an 808 beat.:hhh: