Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was with that monologue the Old Prostitute gave Toranaga? Was she offering to help off his bro and get him out of trouble? I didn't understand what she was getting at, by asking for him to secure her future, when he was facing death from the council?

Daps
Son saw that the Savvy Shogun was a new and improved Ned Stark :ehh:

So he thought that maybe he was the new and improved Robb Stark :jbhmm:

Instead he went out as bad as or worse than Reek :scust:

Daps
What was with that monologue the Old Prostitute gave Toranaga? Was she offering to help off his bro and get him out of trouble? I didn't understand what she was getting at, by asking for him to secure her future, when he was facing death from the council?

She is basically saying that she wants Toranado to help her. He tells her "hoe I'm about to be dead in a few days :dahell:"

She goes " :sas2: Nah see you might have the rest of them fooled but I know you, dude. I done heard too many stories, no way you would let yourself get caught slippin like this. I KNOW you got a card up your sleeve"

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
She is basically saying that she wants Toranado to help her.

A favor for a favwhore :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mariko: My lord every day I wish for death, take my life.

Toranaga: bytch just stop eye fukking Seth Rogen, the whole Japan is trying to kill me :damn:

Lady Iyo: My lord I'm looking to start a hoe union, would appreciate it if you showed up to the picket line.

Toranaga: bytch my life is on the line, this is no time for collective bargaining :damn:

Daps
:mjlol:

Reminds me of that scene in Out of Sight

This happened in WWZ too. They was hyping up this doctor that was supposed to be the man when it came to figuring out how to cure the zombie plague and dude died before he could even get off the plane and on to the ground, shot himself in the head when he tripped and fell :bryan: