Shop At Gamestop in 2019, Brehs...

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Wait..

So he wanted to buy a ps4 cuz he had a ps4 pro and wanted to test games to see if the PS4 pro made a difference? :ohhh:

:snoop:

He was the kind of kid that would fall down, not hurt, but would cry so people would show him attention for a fake injury..

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Everyone makes videos for revenue (I hope, anything else is corny). I would doubt him, but I've heard worse. He could be putting extras on it, but that story isn't the worst I've heard from GS.
His essay videos be on point, but when started doing anything besides that I unsubscribed from him. He literally explaining in the video, how he explained to GS employee on how used consoles are refurbished, but don't even work there.:brianpumperdead: IIRC videos only need to be 10 mins or more to be monetized. He could of did 10 mins but went overboard with it. :lolbron:
So you nikkas really sat and listened to 25 minutes of cac tears :dahell: I watched about 2 minutes and he still hadn't gotten anywhere near the actual story so i turned that shyt the fukk off.
I skimmed right through it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
saw 25 mins n clicked out...wha happend?
I’ll just give u scenario and see what u choose.

Say u go to a GameStop. U go in u hear a manager yelling at a employee about selling a new game instead of a old one. U then go to the register ready to buy a new PS4. The manager comes out with a used one. U say I want a new one. He says it no more new ones and u don’t know what u want and it’s better to buy refurbished. So instead of saying naw I’m good u continue on with the transaction and buys the used PS4. Oh yea he traded his PS3 in too. At 1st it wouldn’t come on when the manager tried. So dude tried and it came on. Manager tried again after dude. But it didn’t work again. Manager said dude broke it lol. I guess the manager still accepted it towards the PS4. Buys the PS4. Get home and the PS4 is broke. Other bull shyt follows didn’t watch the whole video

It’s obvious dude is hamming up this story for clicks

Would u let some force to buy something u didn’t ontop of calling u a liar?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I’ll just give u scenario and see what u choose.

Say u go to a GameStop. U go in u hear a manager yelling at a employee about selling a new game instead of a old one. U then go to the register ready to buy a new PS4. The manager comes out with a used one. U say I want a new one. He says it no more new ones and u don’t know what u want and it’s better to buy refurbished. So instead of saying naw I’m good u continue on with the transaction and buys the used PS4. Oh yea he traded his PS3 in too. At 1st it wouldn’t come on when the manager tried. So dude tried and it came on. Manager tried again after dude. But it didn’t work again. Manager said dude broke it lol. I guess the manager still accepted it towards the PS4. Buys the PS4. Get home and the PS4 is broke. Other bull shyt follows didn’t watch the whole video

It’s obvious dude is hamming up this story for clicks

Would u let some force to buy something u didn’t ontop of calling u a liar?
:dead:

Dude wants a brand new PS4....so Walmart/Target/Best Buy doesn't exist where he lives? :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This dude is known fraud and clown. I’m not even bothering watching thjs. This like his 12th video on gamestop too

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
People shyt on Gamestop and its well warranted. But if you work the promos and shyt you can get good deals once in a while :yeshrug:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This dude pouring jelly on himself. Even if this is a true story it just makes him look like an idiot. They played him like he was some fukking soccer mom. :deadmanny:

Those employees was probably in the back laughing their asses off :skip:

Last edited: