Should I buy Logic Pro X when I already got Pro Tools and GarageBand?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I wanna start making beats but Idk if I should just buy Logic and start from there or buy a whole bunch of drum kits and loops from producergrind. I see y'all got a raw azz thread in here to but help me out I'm green at when it comes to this shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what is drawing you to logic? honestly doesn't matter what you use it's more how you use it. Working on a daw that's fun and intuitive to your style of and workflow. If you are coming from Garage band then at least you won't have a steep learning curve. It's very complimentary. Don't take on a new program and get bogged down on learning how to use it that will cut into your fun aspect and stifle your creativity.

Personally I prefer Ableton for everything... less is more. Have less tools and master them. I use the basic level of the program but I will upgrade eventually.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
what is drawing you to logic? honestly doesn't matter what you use it's more how you use it. Working on a daw that's fun and intuitive to your style of and workflow. If you are coming from Garage band then at least you won't have a steep learning curve. It's very complimentary. Don't take on a new program and get bogged down on learning how to use it that will cut into your fun aspect and stifle your creativity.

Personally I prefer Ableton for everything... less is more. Have less tools and master them. I use the basic level of the program but I will upgrade eventually.

I'm coming from garage band I could make beautiful ads mixes on there but I never made a beat, my other question is should i just buy a bunch of sounds and import it to garage band since I already know how to use it, or learn how to use logic and make beats on there?