Should individual liberty get bushed if it infringes on another individual's liberty?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Isn't that the whole point of the Libertarian NAP? Aside from racial/sexual/religious discrimination, I think individual liberty shouod be prioritized above all else.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Isn't that the whole point of the Libertarian NAP? Aside from racial/sexual/religious discrimination, I think individual liberty shouod be prioritized above all else.

take religion for example. It dominates this country and permeates throughout our government. Does it not infringe on an atheists individual liberty when some laws are based on Christian doctrine. Like Sunday Blue laws, that ban most businesses from being open on Sunday’s in hundreds of Cities and towns across the country?

Or capitalism and a persons individual liberty to earn with little to know regulation, but in pursuit of it, pollutes the environment which infringes on an individuals liberty to breathe clean air and drink clean water.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Pollution causes both bodily harm to others, and damage to the property of others for which the polluter is(or should be) liable
As for blue laws:hubie:my state has none. I had to google it to see what they were.