Sifu (Absolver Creators) -arenas update out on everything-

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Yea just replayed the club for shyts and giggles. Sean seemed less aggressive. I’m currently trying to figure out the best strategy for the museum boss

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the CEO boss, an old ass lady, Jinfeng, very easy to beat. I just realized why she was so easy to beat that because she takes more damage because she is the oldest out of all the bosses you face. This is what really cool about the balancing in this game is how they handle age. The oldest you get and the more damage you take.

Now, about to in the Final Stage (The Sanctuary) at 44 age.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I beat the CEO boss, an old ass lady, Jinfeng, very easy to beat. I just realized why she was so easy to beat that because she takes more damage because she is the oldest out of all the bosses you face. This is what really cool about the balancing in this game is how they handle age. The oldest you get and the more damage you take.

Now, about to in the Final Stage (The Sanctuary) at 44 age.

Thats why her move set keeps you away from her. If you can successfully get the timing down and close the gap on her shes probably the easiest overall boss in the game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why her move set keeps you away from her. If you can successfully get the timing down and close the gap on her shes probably the easiest overall boss in the game

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed in her 2nd form, it's pretty much the same as her first form, I expected her goes beast in 2nd form like the other bosses on some shyt Gogo beast mode shyt

1Yps.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea just replayed the club for shyts and giggles. Sean seemed less aggressive. I’m currently trying to figure out the best strategy for the museum boss

ya they definitely made it easier…the 2 disciples and the woman before them were good for a challenge every now and then if I played sloppy…they offer absolutely no resistance now smh

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I just facing the final boss, the leader, Yang so you can't use focus skills attack on him?. :wtf: :damn:

Parry impact is your friend. Run your score up then unlock in the room before Yang. I think you need 4,000 to unlock.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT COMBOS TO USE AGAINST YANG, NOTHING DOES DAMAGE ON THIS nikka

got the dodging down but none of my attacks do shyt