Silent Disco- Party and rave without the police breaking up the party

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Working with tech startups and diverse groups introduces me to a lot of cool developments. This was pretty neat. And a homie has as stake if this takes off. :ufdup: Didn't know if I should post this in the Booth or not, especially for the DJs. I think it's cool because if you want to have a side conversation you don't have to yell over music or have some dude holler with his hot ass breath in ya ear :scust: The gear is comfortable.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:ehh: Interesting concept...great for little get togethers in the burbs but i dont see it going too much further.....nothing will replace the impact of an 18" subwoofer compressing your lungs..music and harmonics are a complex thing..

below 50hz you dont even hear most of the sound you actually feel it on your nerve endings..and these subsonics directly stimulate your body especially the autonomous nervous system..they can make your heart speed up for a rave or slow down for a slow jam..its what makes horror movies far more terrifying in the miovie theater...headphones wont be able to capture that.