Simp or Pimp?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
So I got off the train today and saw some young lady struggling with her case of water. I paused my music and asked her if she needed help carrying it and surprisingly she said yes (black woman). I took it from her, walked a block to her car making small talk and put it on her back seat and bid her a good weekend and walked off.:obama:

Simp move or pimp move or I share that girl?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Lol, if you didn't say anything about it, it would be neither. But because you considered it to be one of the two, it's simpin, hommie.

Nice try, tho. :pachaha:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So I got off the train today and saw some young lady struggling with her case of water. I paused my music and asked her if she needed help carrying it and surprisingly she said yes (black woman). I took it from her, walked a block to her car making small talk and put it on her back seat and bid her a good weekend and walked off.:obama:

You share that case of water..... :scusthov:, but I don't see anything resembling Pimpologistics in that account breh....

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
You aint even get no head, touch her titty, smell her asscheek...nothin?
30123181-disapoint-reaction.gif
? nikka kill yoself B..

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

If you didn't at least get the number you failed.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I feel you. She was bad though. I tell you what, I only offered because she was bad. If she wasn't Ida cranked up the volume on the mix tape and :scusthov:
Here I was thinking you were just being nice. If you did something nice for someone with the expectation that you're going to get some ass, then you're simpin.