Sixers were really close for a Haliburton-Simmons trade

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That would've been the deal I would've wanted aside from Dejounte-Vassell/White-picks leading into the year and in the early parts of it

I don't think dudes really realized how promising Haliburton was even then. Combine that with a good year for Barnes and the likeliness that a superstar deal was gonna expose the lack of competent defenders, I would've really thought about it. Obviously by the time the James trade happened, Haliburton was way too good to just get away with a broke down Ben, Curry and Drummond.

Don't know if we made the wrong trade, but we certainly had some ones that have a bit more future wiggle room. I believe both Murray and Haliburton have at least 2 more seasons on their contracts

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That would've been the deal I would've wanted aside from Dejounte-Vassell/White-picks leading into the year and in the early parts of it

I don't think dudes really realized how promising Haliburton was even then. Combine that with a good year for Barnes and the likeliness that a superstar deal was gonna expose the lack of competent defenders, I would've really thought about it. Obviously by the time the James trade happened, Haliburton was way too good to just get away with a broke down Ben, Curry and Drummond.

Don't know if we made the wrong trade, but we certainly had some ones that have a bit more future wiggle room. I believe both Murray and Haliburton have at least 2 more seasons on their contracts

There was no way that Sacramento was taking Harris off their hands without Philly attaching other picks and young players in the deal.