Skylar Diggins & Diana Taurasi Almost Fought Last Night During A Game

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Smart move........... Griner in locked away in Russia.....DT is 40, and you're not winning anything with SDS as your #1 option....Trade her now and get as many assets as possible.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Shes clearly the most dynamic player o the team. But trade her over 40 yr old taurasi :russ:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think its funny how all the toxic personalities exhibited in this drama are treated as quirky or spunky and invalidated
Yet in the NBA this would be a narrative or maybe even a franchise altering problem

they could trade skylar but we'll see if that returns anything good considering how her antics are wrecking teams

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I believe you believe this.
No reason to lie breh.. I use to chill with her. SB is literally 30 mins from my hometown. Only reason it didn’t happen is cuz her pops wasn’t letting her date then for obvious reasons & I ended up dating one of the bball stars from my school instead.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
No reason to lie breh.. I use to chill with her. SB is literally 30 mins from my hometown. Only reason it didn’t happen is cuz her pops wasn’t letting her date then for obvious reasons & I ended up dating one of the bball stars from my school instead.
Like I said, I believe you believe that.