SMACK addresses SM7 "I'm highly disappointed" considers docking battlers pay in the future

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Also said Iron/JC is battle of the night and that the other dudes on the card should feel ashamed of themselves.

SMACK is a black man, a positive role model, contributing to the culture for real and his business gets hurt by bum dudes who can't do the basics because they're unprepared and buying the hype of their homeboys.

When they get lazy, replace 'em with hungry wolves. If they can't grasp this is a business, replace them with people who can grasp this and who'll show out. Get Lux, Conceited, Hollow type dudes back in there too.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Also said Iron/JC is battle of the night and that the other dudes on the card should feel ashamed of themselves.

SMACK is a black man, a positive role model, contributing to the culture for real and his business gets hurt by bum dudes who can't do the basics because they're unprepared and buying the hype of their homeboys.

When they get lazy, replace 'em with hungry wolves. If they can't grasp this is a business, replace them with people who can grasp this and who'll show out. Get Lux, Conceited, Hollow type dudes back in there too.

While im all for some revamping. The last time they did that we got SM3 :scust:

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
An unnoticed coincidence is that the last time NOME was this late in the year, SM3 was shyt. Maybe there’s something there, maybe not

But one thing I do think is happening is that with two SM’s, there has to be about 24 talents that are expected to bring SM performances. URLTV chose the wrong year to have two SM’s because they definitely overrated the depth of their roster. Matchups like Ill Will vs O Red and Math vs Ave have no business on what’s marketed as the Super Bowl of Battle Rap.

As for the disappointments like Twork, he needa sit out of URLTV for a stretch like Chess is doing. And I was already shaky on Math, but this sealed the deal

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think hitman/roc was a bad battle at all, it wasnt classic but you cant expect every single matchup on paper to be a classic, as long as its a good battle. hitman def brought 3 rounds. roc brought 2 which theres a ton of battles that rocs first was light and he still got mad hype for 2 and 3, its just hes on the road so not the usual gas but i mean this was way better than roc vs diz, its just that diz was trash vs roc and hitman was on his game.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An unnoticed coincidence is that the last time NOME was this late in the year, SM3 was shyt. Maybe there’s something there, maybe not

But one thing I do think is happening is that with two SM’s, there has to be about 24 talents that are expected to bring SM performances. URLTV chose the wrong year to have two SM’s because they definitely overrated the depth of their roster. Matchups like Ill Will vs O Red and Math vs Ave have no business on what’s marketed as the Super Bowl of Battle Rap.

As for the disappointments like Twork, he needa sit out of URLTV for a stretch like Chess is doing. And I was already shaky on Math, but this sealed the deal

Exactly.

SM1

X Factor, DNA, Surf, Clips, Verb, Hitman, Hollow etc.

SM2

Rex, Verb, Mook, Lux, Serius Jones

How do we get the bullshyt since then for Summer Madness??

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

SM1

X Factor, DNA, Surf, Clips, Verb, Hitman, Hollow etc.

SM2

Rex, Verb, Mook, Lux, Serius Jones

How do we get the bullshyt since then for Summer Madness??
I think when URL was at that point. you had the top overall battlers that had everything like bars, delivery, charisma. but then these dudes stopped caring and so url tried to find new battlers but in lots of cases they were lacking in certain areas or they werent polished at all. At times they didnt have star power or if there are dudes with star power like chess or twork they under prepare/battle too much.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think when URL was at that point. you had the top overall battlers that had everything like bars, delivery, charisma. but then these dudes stopped caring and so url tried to find new battlers but in lots of cases they were lacking in certain areas or they werent polished at all. At times they didnt have star power or if there are dudes with star power like chess or twork they under prepare/battle too much.
Also, rap in general is flooded with young nikkas who don't care about being good. Battle rap doesn't generally work like that, but this latest generation of "artists" are lazy scrubs too worried about being high than showing skill. Battlers seem to be going down this slope as well. Just like in rap, most of the skilled guys who give a shyt are older. Look at the really young guys they try to pump up. NJT, Chess...