• Loso.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Yea clear win, no bodybag. Loso had to see there’s levels. People are going to have career performances at any second on URLTV. It’s not safe here
:manny:
Loso didn’t do bad tho

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yea clear win, no bodybag. Loso had to see there’s levels. People are going to have career performances at any second on URLTV. It’s not safe here
:manny:
Loso didn’t do bad tho

i was going for trez but Loso is cleaner and better performance

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Trez with a easy W. It's gonna be hard for new nikkas to get a W on trez. He had debatable with JC and Nitty on their a game. He not gonna lose to anyone under that level. The crazy thing is trez himself is still young. He like what 23-24??

Lowkey Trez might be in the best position of any "mid tier" battler today. He got the cave gang cosign. He proved his worth to URL so he gonna continue to get plates. And he has a TON of potential battles that can carry him for a good 3 years or so.

Def wouldn't mind seeing this year/next year

Trez vs Scotty
Trez vs Steams
Trez vs Bill Collector
Trez vs T-Top
Trez vs DNA
Trez vs JJDD

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a body right? I mean, I don't think Loso did anything better than Trez. Trez' first was insane.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Trez with a easy W. It's gonna be hard for new nikkas to get a W on trez. He had debatable with JC and Nitty on their a game. He not gonna lose to anyone under that level. The crazy thing is trez himself is still young. He like what 23-24??

Lowkey Trez might be in the best position of any "mid tier" battler today. He got the cave gang cosign. He proved his worth to URL so he gonna continue to get plates. And he has a TON of potential battles that can carry him for a good 3 years or so.

Def wouldn't mind seeing this year/next year

Trez vs Scotty
Trez vs Steams
Trez vs Bill Collector
Trez vs T-Top
Trez vs DNA
Trez vs JJDD

He battled DNA already