Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm already over the Mexican bars trick. The Samoan took rounds 2 and 3 to me. Don is getting too gassed and his first round he was rapping exactly like Dre Dennis, not sure if that's a great idea but I just noticed that.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm already over the Mexican bars trick. The Samoan took rounds 2 and 3 to me. Don is getting too gassed and his first round he was rapping exactly like Dre Dennis, not sure if that's a great idea but I just noticed that.

I don't see the Dre Dennis thing but I understand the Mexican bars being a one trick pony to a degree. However, I think Don has at least has good performances and some pretty well thought out schemes even when he doesn't used the Mexican bars. I feel like if thats his move for now, to me its almost no different than having a slogan or a special line or two you use to introduce some bars. Jey is definitely on his shyt; I'd like to see him and Diesel battle on a West Coast at some point. I really think his name is way too long and he may need to change it tho.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if thats his move for now, to me its almost no different than having a slogan or a special line or two you use to introduce some bars.
They already broke down how that's problematic in this very battle. Using your stereotypes for a reaction is corny.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don Marino seems like he wouldve fit in perfectly on GT back in the day, Jey won easy