[SMACK/URL] - HITMAN HOLLA VS TAY ROC (SM7)

Who won?

• Hitman Holla.

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Tay Roc.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Roc didn’t approach this like a battle he’s wanted for years. I see why people give Roc the third, and I ain’t mad at that since both had cringy moments in the third (Hitman not remixing, Roc’s Bro jumping in), but I still had Hitman edging the 3rd.

Hitman CLEARLY took the first two. Roc could’ve won this, but he didn’t do anything better than Hitman in this one

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roc didn’t approach this like a battle he’s wanted for years. I see why people give Roc the third, and I ain’t mad at that since both had cringy moments in the third (Hitman not remixing, Roc’s Bro jumping in), but I still had Hitman edging the 3rd.

Hitman CLEARLY took the first two. Roc could’ve won this, but he didn’t do anything better than Hitman in this one
Roc is a Hitman fan. It wasn't as blatant, but he was in the same mode that Hitman was in when he battled Rex.

Still not sure why Roc even threw in that chemo bar but fukk it. :yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you take into consideration the PPV, and how many times this shyt got bootlegged, this'll probably be the slowest Hitman battle to hit that million.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Roc wasn't bad to me I think we all kinda expected one of the best Roc's we seen in a minute and it was a run of a mill Roc and it would have been fine against a lot of people but Hitman has too much stage presence he would have needed to get in his super performance bag too and he was too calm here compared to when he really spazzes, Hitman I honestly would like to see get Lux too after Verb

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gave roc the 3rd, but yeah the first two are not debatable, the 2nd half of rocs second is dope but not enough, hitmans second was fire he went in

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Roc is a Hitman fan. It wasn't as blatant, but he was in the same mode that Hitman was in when he battled Rex.

Still not sure why Roc even threw in that chemo bar but fukk it. :yeshrug:
Agree completely