SMACK/URL presents: K SHINE vs AVE | The Strike 2.5

Who won?

• K SHINE

• AVE

Results are only viewable after voting.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Shine had a hellafied unbeatable streak for about 2-3 years but he hasn’t been the same IMO since that Hitman battle. 2018 has been real shaky for him.

I edge this one to Ave.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shine had a hellafied unbeatable streak for about 2-3 years but he hasn’t been the same IMO since that Hitman battle. 2018 has been real shaky for him.

I edge this one to Ave.

Agreed the last time I seen him beat up on stage before Hitman was when he battled Arsonal..

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shine was ass starting from the Big T battle for like 2-3 years, then he had a litte resurgence with NWX but his material is still average at best, he does almost like daylyt vs Clips, trying to punch every bar but its so medicore. some of his shyt dont even really make sense to me, like I get the wordplay or the punch but I dont get why hes even saying it, its just like a bunch of random bullshyt, i give him credit he had a strong year but when you break it down, ness and millz are trash, his best win was vs YK , he lost to geechi and ave imo

i liked him the most vs verb and rex in recent years

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought he lost to O-Red pretty clearly

Clearly? He beat K Shine the fuxk up. That was one of O Reds best performances ever and that’s saying a lot.

Ave killed Shine here. It continues to be a mystery to me as to how Shine gets all this love while being being absolute trash imo.