• JERRY WESS

Results are only viewable after voting.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Ive seen 4-5 wavy battles and haven't seen a win yet...can somebody direct to a battle where he actually wins?

*edit - so wavy beat twork? twork must have been off that day :patrice:

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't even get through Wavy's first round

Can't be all that cool with those dollar store bars.
How long can one man rap without saying something creative?

And he's STILL one of the best performers.But he needs be around some people that hold him to a higher standard, or he will be off URL.
They tried to push him in 2018, he didn't capitalize.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't even get through Wavy's first round

Can't be all that cool with those dollar store bars.
How long can one man rap without saying something creative?

And he's STILL one of the best performers.But he needs be around some people that hold him to a higher standard, or he will be off URL.
They tried to push him in 2018, he didn't capitalize.

:mjlol:

I told you like a week ago this nygga raps as if he doesn't run his bars by anyone.

He is a GREAT performer, but it looks ridiculous rapping with so much conviction and being so animated with no bars.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wavy is so weird to me. Dude literally has everything BUT the one thing u need. Bars.

Like i don't think it's a stretch to say DOT has better bars then Wavy. DOT has made me :banderas: on a couple occasions. Only wavy bar i can remember is the zombie shyt and that's not even his.

I think Wavy doesn't go back to WGH cause he know in that setting that performance shyt not gonna work. Those WGH dudes would destroy him. Wavy looked HORRIBLE against Brizz at vol 3.

With that said dude's confidence is through the roof and that's what carries him. I don't know who his circle is but it's obvious he's not spitting his shyt to anyone who will actually critique him.