• Twork

• Suge

Results are only viewable after voting.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have to understand that Arsonal/NJT was locked in for awhile. As a result, I think the URL would like to proceed with the battle, and get it out the way.

I do think the URL will fall back on NJT in 2019 a little bit. I don't think they will fall back as much as they did Chess. They gave Chess numerous opportunities to where they really had no choice. NJT is mixing in good performances and chokes on the URL. I don't think the URL cards about his no shows on smaller leagues.

NJT needs to perform his ass off @ SM8 though.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So it's just fukk Danja YK Danny and Bigg K, let's reward NJT with a international battle though he's ran off on 4 contracts?

None of that effect URL so why should they care? I understand Twork/Danny was a URL battle..... But it's Danny.............. lmfao

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have to understand that Arsonal/NJT was locked in for awhile. As a result, I think the URL would like to proceed with the battle, and get it out the way.

I do think the URL will fall back on NJT in 2019 a little bit. I don't think they will fall back as much as they did Chess. They gave Chess numerous opportunities to where they really had no choice. NJT is mixing in good performances and chokes on the URL. I don't think the URL cards about his no shows on smaller leagues.

NJT needs to perform his ass off @ SM8 though.
"People" don't have to understand anything you're talking about. It's a slap in the face. Tell your URL connect the bootleg boys are on their asses SM8. I GUARANTEE they complain about the loss they're about to take on this PPV, and rightfully so.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I said "fukk Trick Trick, he get a shotgun for real"
that was for you cause you was scared of that /
now it's a shotgun for Shotgun, lets have a mirror match!!!

running-away-gif-3.gif

Even the way he delivered it was disgusting, :picard: