I had Nitty 2-1 over suge
I had clips 2-1 over Twork
I had Top 3-0 over Qleen
I had Ored 3-0 over JJTD
I had Arsonal 2-1 over Gotti

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
I had T Top as Battler of the night. No cringe moments, mean haymakers, nasty Qleen flips, and comedy too.

Ars was second to me but his third round got weird

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had T Top as Battler of the night. No cringe moments, mean haymakers, nasty Qleen flips, and comedy too.

Ars was second to me but his third round got weird
Over Nitty? Top did great, but Nitty was on some other shyt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
aight VOD recp finally....

S/O to them for trending that day on Twitter but after giving them my $45 I wasn't trying to do any extra activities. LOL.

Chef Trez vs. Danny Myers - Danny, 2-1. This was a good battle all around. Trez basically tried to mimic what DNA did with Danny and play that whole role of where he is cool and Danny isn't or what not. The problem with that is every time people do that, they either lose a round or lose the battle because will say some shyt in that battle that dead that shyt, imo. Trez worked on his performance a little more and he does good in these small rooms. And Danny...we ain't gotta even go there since we know how much he yells and gets over animated. And yeah, my fav. part was Danny barking on Brizz. I give Trez the first and Danny the 2nd and I edged Danny the 3rd; Trez thought he could freestyle that win but all three of them thangs made his third beatable. Lol.

Charlie Clips vs. Nu Jersey Twork - Charlie Clips, 2-1. Unbelievable how good this battle started out. Clips was smart for just giving you the jokes and some cool lines in the first. Twork pretty much pulled a Tsu Surf giving a very solid first that some fans are saying was the round of the night. Me, personally, I feel like people are saying that to excuse the fact that Twork was starting to fizzle out in rounds 2 and 3. Once Clips hit him with that 2nd round about his style, it did alot of damage. And then Twork just did the Tsu Surf in the 3rd and Jersey'd the 3rd. So yeah, Clips showed up and he wasn't even on his A game; B+ at best and he fought smarter in the end.

T Top vs. Qleen Paper - T Top, 3-0 or 2-1. Ok now, Qleen gave us some solid 2 rounds at first. It just hard as fukk to angle somebody like T Top who has crazy charisma, delivery, bars, and performance going at you all at the same time. I wish Qleen had more moments like he did in the end of his 2nd in his 1st and 3rd. Not much to say here but yeah man, clear win for T Top no matter what round you even want to give Qleen. The Qleen that battled Young X would have been better for this battle.

Arsonal vs. Geechi Gotti - Debatable 2-1, so far. I loved this fukkin' battle, man. I can't decide on who to go with because retired Arsonal in these battles is having fun. And Geechi was not playing with Ars either. And what the fukk is it with weird shyt going on during Ars's battles? fukkin' smoke goes off at SM8 while he battles Twork and then the lights go out? That took some steam from the battle but damn, they were going at it. Between Geechi damn near question Ars's history to crippin' and Ars trying to angle with prison/trappin' to Geechi makes it a close battle. I personally think this is one of the best Volume battles so far. Might even be the most disrespectful, I dunno.

Shotgun Suge vs. Rum Nitty - Rum Nitty, 2-1. First time we have ever seen a battle turn into a dunk contest. Lol. Suge performs as always but he definitely was spotty throughout the battle as the rounds keep going. I think what worked for Nitty was not only making sure the pen was on point but he came up with some things to match Suge performance wise. Nitty already performs well but he knew he had to step it up a bit more. Suge tried to match more of his Nitty's bars but the slight pauses and etc. costed him. So far, I have it Nitty taking 1st and 3rd and Suge with the 2nd.

O Red vs. John John Da Don - John John Da Don, 2-1. I think you have to give JJDD for doing something he felt was innovative in terms of battling. Just a dope theme in the first. However, I feel like with O Red, he some crazy crazy punches that were making it a closer fight. I was questioning how good this battle would be because its not a match up I was like would be something to look forward; just honestly so random and I wondered how much sense it would make. But it was a battle of the pens, imo. I think I gave JJDD the 1st and 3rd with O Red taking the 2nd. I feel like O Red was only slightly choppy but not too much to where he choked. Still a good battle.