full

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
he got over before wwe, got over in wwe, and is over after wwe
full
memorable matches :yeshrug:memorable promos:yeshrug:shyt memorable moments outside of the shield oh that's right him popping up out the crowd sound familiar :yeshrug:oh and he popped up at another ppv :yeshrug:what has he done where he actually wrestled or had a microphone in his hand​

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
memorable matches :yeshrug:memorable promos:yeshrug:shyt memorable moments outside of the shield oh that's right him popping up out the crowd sound familiar :yeshrug:oh and he popped up at another ppv :yeshrug:what has he done where he actually wrestled or had a microphone in his hand​
He won the IWGP US title like a week ago :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Play fighting “legacies” :mjlolz:

Someone tell this fakkit this shyt is all fake
Was it fake when your father busted in your mother's mouth, you goofy side talking son of a bytch. You havent made one point since you got here. Vince Russo is your savior? A guy who was begging for the Rock's OK for 20 years? Lol.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Was it fake when your father busted in your mother's mouth, you goofy side talking son of a bytch. You havent made one point since you got here. Vince Russo is your savior? A guy who was begging for the Rock's OK for 20 years? Lol.

Says the cac who’s still waiting on that retweet from Uncle Tom Johnson

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Still droppin' facts... the people who complain the most refuse to stop watchin' and have been complaining for over 10 years... the people who actually do stop watchin' just stop. They aint the ones online every Monday and Tuesday talkin' about how much it sucks.

I haven't been payin' attention to the shyt for a hot minute. The Bray skits are aiiiight, Rollins and Kofi are doin' good but have been given trash to work with, and Ziggler with his 'IT SHOULDA BEEN MAAAAY' pretty much made me lose all interest. Don't see myself bein' interested until they manage to pull something out of the hat for SummerSlam like they always do.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:mjlol: Dude is literally inviting the most neck of neckbeards to engage with him for no reason other than he wants the attention