SMH...Im a Tariq supporter but his skepticism of medicine...landed him in the hospital

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You don't even know why he was in there though

But your titles always sound like they were created by somebody who works in media

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Lol, Tariq did not come up with the idea that medicine has been weaponized against black people throughout US history. The Tuskegee experiment is historical fact, and just one of many instances. You have too much unfounded faith in these devils to not continue doing the devilish things they've always done.

If they have no problem killing their own people with unnecessary opioid prescriptions, what makes you think they wouldn't harm black people? :jbhmm:

Gotta think more critically.

Brehs...If I truly believed that they were all DEVILS and are salivating to KILL me and I'm also nationally known and I truly believed they killed Nipsey Hussle...

I. Would. Not. Go. To. The. Hospital.

The plot hole in this whole attempt to explain away the hypocrisy of this breh lies in the fact that his behavior is absolutely incompatible with the extreme shyt I hear out of his mouth.

Do y'all take any meds for headaches, colds, or drink soft drinks/juices that you, yourself, haven't juiced yourself?

Imagine really believing that "devils" are ACTIVELY waking up every morning, rubbing hands together on some Pinky and the Brain shyt to figure out new, creative ways to kill black people. If this were the case, I'd literally pull out a gun everytime an officer stops me, I'd never go into a fukking hospital, and I'd never buy, drink, eat, consume, use any product sold in an area that has a large black population.

The fact that brehs think there is this active 1984-esque undersurveillance, violent war being pushed by all white people behind closed doors, yet the same brehs feel absolutely comfortable talking and exposing these "devils" on the internet where they have no way of knowing who is watching, and even talking about potential overthrows of the gov't, violent retribution and all other extremes....

shyt...Doesn't...Add...Up.

Imagine knowing about the secret plot for Nazi Germany to conquer the world yet continue to talk about it and talk about nazis using THEIR communication systems that they could control at any minute on a site that would be clearly targeted for surveillance. :skip: