Snatches! Thread #87: Breh’s Cartiers Cuffed at Coney Island

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never owned a pair. And probably never will. Unless I move where d'whites live :mjpls: not worth getting hurt or killed.

Same thing with certain trucks I will never own. My sister got her green Darango(sp?) stolen a couple months ago. Had airtags and everything. They just pushed thr truck out of her lot and was gone. If you live in Detroit, you gotta weigh the cost. Not fair but it's certain things thst will make you a target

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Why are you wearing $3000 glasses while trying to make $200-$300.........Some people are so fukking stupid......Sell those glasses and buy a pair of $20 shades.....I wouldn't be surprised if the Glasses were fake.............. Grown men should not have their pants hanging off their ass.....I'm sorry but the whole thing seems like a clout chasing skit.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Why are you wearing $3000 glasses while trying to make $200-$300.........Some people are so fukking stupid......Sell those glasses and buy a pair of $20 shades.....I wouldn't be surprised if the Glasses were fake.............. Grown men should not have their pants hanging off their ass.....I'm sorry but the whole thing seems like a clout chasing skit.

yea i thought the same thing the math wasn't mathing :picard: