"SNOW BUNNY HUNTING is MORE DANGEROUS than HUNTING for a LION or TIGER for BLACK MEN. It is the MOST DANGEROUS form of HUNTING" - DR. Umar Johnson

True or false

• True

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • False

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Umar just pandering

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'll never understand how a black man can choose a white woman over a black woman. It has to be some form of mental illness.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre only dying Black if you inavde another breh's territory..that one is a given.

Youre dying White regardless of whether she's taken or not..
nikka that don't even date white women worrying about pawger's and all the while Sharkeisha is xing out these dumb nikka's at recored rates :mjlol:

the stupidly of the militant simp negro attack dogs is really baffling but it's easier to talk about karen's and pawger's then to actually be a man an deal with issues that come with black women you know the women you actually date and deal with militant nikka's are scared and terrified of putting in work and handling issues with black women

giphy.gif

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikka that don't even date white women worrying about pawger's and all the while Sharkeisha is xing out these dumb nikka's at recored rates :mjlol:

the stupidly of the militant simp negro attack dogs is really baffling but it's easier to talk about karen's and pawger's then to actually be a man an deal with issues that come with black women you know the women you actually date and deal with militant nikka's are scared and terrified of putting in work and handling issues with black women

giphy.gif

We just will not accept anything negative that's said (or proven through studies) about us. That is a problem because if there are issues that need to be addressed, we have to open our eyes and be willing to come together to sort out the problems and come up with solutions. There will never be a solution to anything because we refuse to acknowledge any of the problems...

I'm sure I come off like I'm racist towards my own people some times but it's just that I see things pretty clearly and I want us to wake up and do something about it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also obligatory...this is a favorite subject of Umar's but when DJ Vlad was bragging about the black women he took to bed Umar pretended not to hear him. Dude is fake as a 2 dollar penny and loves to pander. Gonna swim in some white p*ssy tonight and I haven't seen one tiger and won't see shyt but the sun come the morning. :mjgrin: