Daps
Reppin
Oakland
uncrome.jpg
:deadrose:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-is Will Daniels someone we already met?
-Franklin homie look like a little Dr.Umar
-boy told Teddy to eat a dicc in Hebrew
-ok so Nerdy Cuz rolling with the crew full time now? Lol
-they lady cop looking aight
-Sissy speech got me aroused
-Jerome just got on my shyt list. And fukk Buckley

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Franklin wife must be watchin the coli.... She not looking too bad so far this season.... :ehh:
Looks way better than last season. I was like........is this the same actress? :leostare:
-did Will Daniels someone we already met?
-Franklin homie look like a little Dr.Umar
-boy told Teddy to eat a dicc in Hebrew
-ok so Nerdy Cuz rolling with the crew full time now? Lol
-they lady cop looking aight
-Sissy speech got me aroused
-Jerome just got on my shyt list. And fukk Buckley
Yo........I laughed so hard at that. Then they forced that nikka a line. "That math right?". Like nikka, you can't multiply 100 x 2000 yourself? :wtf:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not sure why some of you are tripping on Black Diamond's death. She wasn't an innocent party in this and was lucky to be alive after hitting Louie. She also helped Franklin rob Unc and Louie. One of them had it coming. :yeshrug:

And Franklin is the one that put them in harms way to begin with. Sending them to drops with no extra security knowing he'd done stirred shyt up by undercutting them with their own dope to their customers. fukk he thought was going to happen.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
It's so much I wanna say but yoooooo that scene by Cissy/Franklin's mom in the first episode!!! :whoo: That was hands down the best performance I've seen in years. Granted I don't watch a lot but
https://media.tenor.com/HwIDAQH9udIAAAAd/shyt-shiet.gif
Give her ALL the awards.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Not sure why some of you are tripping on Black Diamond's death. She wasn't an innocent party in this and was lucky to be alive after hitting Louie. She also helped Franklin rob Unc and Louie. One of them had it coming. :yeshrug:

And Franklin is the one that put them in harms way to begin with. Sending them to drops with no extra security knowing he'd done stirred shyt up by undercutting them with their own dope to their customers. fukk he thought was going to happen.
Another Frankie decision that resulted in a casualty. But somehow to most he's the good guy and everyone else is wronging him :heh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trying too hard. All of this could have been avoided if Louie greedy ass never fukked over Franklin. She not stupid. She knows Reed/Teddy is a psychopath. She knew there was a high chance he would have either killed Franklin to tie up any loose strings or something similar. If Louie wanted her own thing, she could have easily went out to Little Rock or any other city, used all the millions her and Rome had to easily find another plug across the border. What she did instead was personal. Franklin is a POS but, Louie is a bigger one. Franklin put Louie, Rome, Kevin and Leon all on to make millions. Louie is The Game of Snow Fall :hhh:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Trying too hard. All of this could have been avoided if Louie greedy ass never fukked over Franklin. She not stupid. She knows Reed/Teddy is a psychopath. She knew there was a high chance he would have either killed Franklin to tie up any loose strings or something similar. If Louie wanted her own thing, she could have easily went out to Little Rock or any other city, used all the millions her and Rome had to easily find another plug across the border. What she did instead was personal. Franklin is a POS but, Louie is a bigger one. Franklin put Louie, Rome, Kevin and Leon all on to make millions. Louie is The Game of Snow Fall :hhh:

Teddy only decided to start selling to Louie because Franklin couldn't keep his shyt under control

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teddy only decided to start selling to Louie because Franklin couldn't keep his shyt under control

There is no scenario where stealing the plug from your nephew is cool :patrice: At the level they're at, she put Franklin in a dangerous situation.

Like I said, Louie and Jerome were sitting on $10, $20 million dollars....in the 1980s....that's like $50 million today. To act like they couldn't have found their own plug is not believable. She intentionally fukked him over.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There is no scenario where stealing the plug from your nephew is cool :patrice: At the level they're at, she put Franklin in a dangerous situation.

Like I said, Louie and Jerome were sitting on $10, $20 million dollars....in the 1980s....that's like $50 million today. To act like they couldn't have found their own plug is not believable. She intentionally fukked him over.
They were sitting on ~3 million and some of that was product and then all of that was stolen. And they didn't technically steal the plug, they just wanted to buy directly instead of having Franklin be a middle man. Franklin could have continued buying as well but then decided he wanted out. Franklin put himself in a dangerous situation the moment he started dealing with Teddy to begin with. You reaching.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were sitting on ~3 million and some of that was product and then all of that was stolen. And they didn't technically steal the plug, they just wanted to buy directly instead of having Franklin be a middle man. Franklin could have continued buying as well but then decided he wanted out. Franklin put himself in a dangerous situation the moment he started dealing with Teddy to begin with. You reaching.

On Snowfall Season 5 Episode 5, Veronique was excited about the new development deal and shared it with Franklin. However, they still needed Jerome and Louie’s $10 million from their offshore accounts. They visited Jerome and Louie for the funds yet the couple had their own plans- not in real estate. Franklin left the meeting pissed they weren’t in. Veronique convinced him not to give up on his family and yet Cissy persuade them.

As I was saying. They had $10 million.

That's more than enough money to find your own plug.

:mjlol: at you thinking you gonna go to a major cocaine distributor, tell them you can move their weight faster and cheaper than your peoples can, and expect nothing to happen to your peoples :mjlol: I can't wait til Louie dies or gets herself into some serious shyt so we can laugh at yall.