So are the Miami Dolphins kinda done with Tua on the low??

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Who can they get to make them better immediately if they are leaning away from Tua? Because of the risk of him with the head injuries I can see not signing him for long term. But a 3 year deal averaging 40-45 million a year seems more then fair from both sides. But i'm not his agent nor the GM of the Dolphins so who knows what kind of middle ground they need to meet at if any to make a deal happen.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who can they get to make them better immediately if they are leaning away from Tua? Because of the risk of him with the head injuries I can see not signing him for long term. But a 3 year deal averaging 40-45 million a year seems more then fair from both sides. But i'm not his agent nor the GM of the Dolphins so who knows what kind of middle ground they need to meet at if any to make a deal happen.

This is problem with a lot of the "get rid of Tua" brigade. Whatever you may think of him, he put up top ten numbers in a every significant QB category. Who are you finding to replace that kind of production right now? Stafford isn't walking into the building. People seem to forget how that offense fell off of a cliff when he sat with those concussions.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Better not antagonize Tua before he calls the big homie to come thru and handle Coach Mac like Cody Rhodes:

20240325_Raw_Rock_Leaves_Cody_Bloody_V2--14a54e2f29ae6147b4fc8cb1505c61a1.jpg

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kyle aka Rat Boy needs STFU and get hit with a Mack truck cuz that is the only way he is not the Niners coach anymore.

Dolphins should definitely move on from Tua. Between the injuries and inconsistency, dude just ain't that guy.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Kyle aka Rat Boy needs STFU and get hit with a Mack truck cuz that is the only way he is not the Niners coach anymore.

Dolphins should definitely move on from Tua. Between the injuries and inconsistency, dude just ain't that guy.
His ability in clutch situations, is a huge red flag!! He always finds a way to not get the job done.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know, I don’t necessarily see it with tua, lowkey dolphins should’ve tried to see if tray lance can work the system
They probably too far out to draft anybody

And would they be willing to work with a project of a qb like lance, Willis, or somebody like that?

They kinda stuck with him