So Biggie was Pac son?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
But Big was affiliated wit the folks who shot him

So when he got shot he wasn’t thinking straight an thought big had something to do with it, or at least knew about it

giveup.gif

for the millionth time
dem nikkaz ONLY robbed pac ; he shot himself - and was told a few weeks thereafter by Emoney bags & his closes homie Big Strecth .... that biggie & his peepz had nothing to do with the robbery it was strickly Jimmy Henchmen

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Don't know about all that. I was only a kid at the time when Pac died and I can tell you for a fact the east coast was relieved when he died. Why rap that Long Kiss Goodnight verse on LA radio if he was so hurt by Pac's passing? Biggie was probably bumping Makaveli on some cocky shyt
Well the face that you put on in public can be different than what you’re actually going through. That goes for any human being, not just Big.

I believe the Pac and Big fallout had less to do with Pac and Big and more to do with the circles around them ie: Suge and Puffy. Otherwise there is no reason a sit down could not have been orchestrated.

The lost dynamic between Stretch and Pac was even more sad than the relationship with Big. I recommend listening to one of many Majesty interviews where he talks about how Pac was basically a family member and what they went through together.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He thought Biggie was his nikka and had street ties. So the fact that Biggie wasn't able to turn up any information meant that biggie either

1. Had something to do with it and it was a setup
  2. Didn't have any street ties and basically was a fake fraud nikka in his raps
  3. Did know who was involved but was too scared to tell and fear for his life = fake fraud nikka
  4. Had more loyalty to the shooters than he did for Pac

Because of all that, I'm thinking that's why he didn't diss biggie on "Against All Odds". He was speaking directly at Diddy and the dudes that jumped him. Puff was slimy back then