So I Just Met Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas At The Grocery Store

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
True story...

I leave work early and decide to stop by Wegmans to get sushi before I head back to the city...

Im about to check out and standing next to the watermelon stand I see a short, fat old black man covered in Capitals gear...

My first thought was "what type of black man loves hockey!?"

My second thought was "shyt is that who I think it is"

Now every self respecting nikka over 25 has said "If I ever run into that c00n Clarence Thomas I'm gonna smack him in the mouth"

But I was too shook and surprised to do anything but flash a goofy smile, slight wave and hit him with the "wassup breh" head nod..

He looked me dead on the eye hit me with a :rudy: and went back to picking fruit..

I just got sonned by the biggest Uncle Tom in American history..

:snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
for what it's worth.....this is funny stuff...........but I get a slight notion that this "episode" which coming from the source is rife with incredulousness is borrowed from the Meta Reign post in KTL of meeting Larry Silverstein.........just a hunch.....................I could be wrong :mjpls:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
for what it's worth.....this is funny stuff...........but I get a slight notion that this "episode" which coming from the source is rife with incredulousness is borrowed from the Meta Reign post in KTL of meeting Larry Silverstein.........just a hunch.....................I could be wrong :mjpls:

:wtf:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you didnt actually meet him. You gave him a head nod and he barely acknowledged you.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
well shyt man at least you told the truth. I know some niqqaz in here would be on here talkinbout "so then I told him he's a disgrace and sonned the shyt out of that old ass tom:win:"

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
well shyt man at least you told the truth. I know some niqqaz in here would be on here talkinbout "so then I told him he's a disgrace and sonned the shyt out of that old ass tom:win:"

Breh honestly my only thoughts were "wow this is a Black icon" none of the Uncle Tom thoughts even occurred until I was pulling out of the parking lot..

Confronting him was the last thing on my mind...