So is Stevie J a bro code violator?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
That nikka is 20+ years dead and gone. If the "bro code" is supposed to extend past the point where a nikka is nothing more than bones and ash then fukk that shyt altogether. :childplease:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That nikka is 20+ years dead and gone. If the "bro code" is supposed to extend past the point where a nikka is nothing more than bones and ash then fukk that shyt altogether. :childplease:

Exactly.

:denzel: at nikkas taking the bro code to the afterlife....showing up in heaven like i saw you smashing my wifey, and i been waiting for you to come on up to this upper room. :birdman:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Exactly.

:denzel: at nikkas taking the bro code to the afterlife....showing up in heaven like i saw you smashing my wifey, and i been waiting for you to come on up to this upper room. :birdman:
:dead: Imagine ghost simps, spirits haunting you just because you are smashing their wife 20 years later :russ:I know there certainly isn't a Harlem in the afterlife :dame:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
If you ain't around your boys will try your girl. It's life.....

And we talking about the same chick that let Pac smash then after that Noble was smashing