So is triple H going to be in a feud with Cody Rhodes

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Just saw raw and saw how HHH was smiling when Cody said he was going to fight Brock...

Remember they never told us why Brock went ofter Cody it was because of triple H not wanting Cody to win the belt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They did tell us, Brock attack Cawdy because Brock wanted to main event with Omos and believed Cody and Roman should have been the first fight of the day

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You always knew when hhh was gonna turn based on the theme he'd use coming to the ring. Didn't matter if he was a wrestler, coo, special referee. If you heard bow down to the king...:bryan:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think that was supposed to be a cosign, not beef

And nikkas are so corny with this “but why!!??” bullshyt. It’s Brock b. He do what he wants, since when did he need some thorough explanation for it

:heh:

nikka punked Ali and told him to get a life. He ain’t need a reason for it. nikka do what he wanna do. Don’t overthink it

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think that was supposed to be a cosign, not beef

And nikkas are so corny with this “but why!!??” bullshyt. It’s Brock b. He do what he wants, since when did he need some thorough explanation for it

:heh:

nikka punked Ali and told him to get a life. He ain’t need a reason for it. nikka do what he wanna do. Don’t overthink it

Right... when have we known Brock's character to give some detailed explanation for why he beat somebody's ass... he does it because he can.