so people aren't buying new phones like that anymore...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iPhone gang here, iPhone 4 battery still going strong.

Ya battery may be strong, but i bet your screen weak as shyt, i can see the cracks from here :banderas:

GalaxyGang:banderas:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ya battery may be strong, but i bet your screen weak as shyt, i can see the cracks from here :banderas:

Cracks?

I’ve never heard of that argument before.

I’ve never had a crack on my phone though.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you guys that hold on to your phones for 3-4 years, do you not have problems with battery life? I've had Samsung phones for the past 4 years and while the battery life is initially good, it always goes to shyt after 1 year. I had the Galaxy Note 8 and could easily get 2 days on one charge. One year later, I can't get through a full day without the phone going dead. Same thing happened when I had the S7 Edge.

Battery life? Just buy a new battery. :banderas:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if you only use your phone for basic functions like browsing the web, social media, photography etc, then you don't need a flagship phone.

Where you notice performance difference with the high end phones is when performing graphically intensive tasks like playing high graphics games and applications

You also need to do some damn research and stop living in the iphone and samsung bobble because there are a bunch of great smartphone that offers excellent value for money out there. I bet most people in the US have never heard of the pocophone,vivo, xiaomi,huawei, oneplus etc

The huawei mate 20 pro is currently the best camera phone on the market but the average smartphone consumers outside asia and some european markets have either never heard of it or are totally dismissive "that chinese phone" "give me that $1200 iphone"