So shotti wanted to clap 69 baby mama "women and kids can get it"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
When yall nikkaz finally get to hear authentic street nikka talking... yall hate it.
Smh..
shyt is weird.

And he wasnt talking about shooting dudes girl...

Shotti was saying that he raised Harv ( harv is the dude who kidnapped 69).... so he knows what kind of shyt harv will do, he knows what he Is capable of..
It's a war now and he knows that harv would spray up cars, hitting the girl and kids.
Because that's what shotti would do

Simple

Exactly

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A gangsta to me is a nikka who deals with street and illegal activity and willing to get violent if need be. Willing to take it there if need be. A psychopath to me is someone who doesn’t have limits and doesn’t have a conscience. Has zero care or regard for any form of human life. Takes pleasure in seeing people suffer whether innocent or guilty. Be it elderly, children, women, etc etc. None of it matters. Finds excuses to inflict deadly harm to another person whether guilty or innocent. Someone who kills for nothin.

I really didnt want ur definition of psychopath because it's a clinical thing and even what the consider psychopathy can vary...
Like violence is not necessarily a specific trait of a psychopath... but I get what u were saying.

The part I wanted to get to... and I kinda already knew what u were going to say...is ur definition of a gangsta.
You definition of a "gangsta " is just a regular street nikka.
nikkaz that get money, might go to jail sometimes, maybe fight a couple nikkaz before. Got shot before... maybe shot a somebody before.
Those are the average street nikkaz.

But then u have gangstaz, people who give there life to fukkery and mayhem.
These are the nikkaz who do drive by shootings where schools are at. And kids get hit
Will shoot ur mother...
Always in jail. They stab nikkaz for no reason. Will rob innocent dudes, and women for no reason.
Some of them are part of bigger organizations or bigger groups of gangstaz... who kidnap and torture ppl.

Recently I was watching some vids on the beginnings of UBN... and it reminded me of those times when bloods were initiating nikkaz. And nobody was safe from a razor. That included ur momz.
These nikkaz took pride is savagery.

When I said to u that nikkaz would kidnap ur kid, sodomized them and throw them in the river...
I wasnt just saying that...
But those kinda stories were alil before my time, pre-crack and during crack epidemic. So I dont actually know the ppl that did those things...
But u heard about the actions.

When I brought up Rich porters 12yr old brother, U said the person that did that was a psychopath...
Yes... he (they) are psychopaths but that's the shyt that gangstaz do
:yeshrug:

Fun rapping wit u tho... love a good debate