So the Colis favorite grifter was also a failed video vixen??

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That dude Flacco weird as fukk..dude was all In on that rico strong interview..dude must be a huge fan of his work the way he was staring at him :dame:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Here yall go :mjlol: The man can make fun of everyone else but laugh at him and brehs get defensive and in their feelings when folks laugh at him.

Why are you trying to 'discredit' him
full

The shyt is weird, he's not your boyfriend brehs.
He's married with children brehs :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The wierd thing is that homie made a whole industry of nikkas talking about him. I won't call the nikka out by name but one of his biggest supporters is a passport bro and down to get a fly tether or even a non Black bytch to procreate with.
Really the issue is his fans on here support him not because they beleive every utterance that comes forth from his mouth it's basically momma raised boys throwing a tantrum saying You can't make me hate my daddy!!! They're invested arguing about him making a million threads tagging nikkas that don't suck him off (pause) Not throwing a thousand dollars at him weekly.

On the other hand his critics seem to think if they point out one thing that he'll be ëxposed" discredited and broke. shyt is gonna be like all the other internet daddies like Tommy and Umar they will always have a fanbase but it will dissipate over time even if they didn't get ëxposed" because people grow up and the constant money asks get annoying to people.