So the rift began when Tupac decided he wasn’t going to perform their #1 song “California Love” with Dr. Dre

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Suge retold the story and he actually resaid it pretty much word for word the same way he did 30 years ago. There could be some truth to that ”I’m not homosexual, I’m bisexual” story about Dr. Dre saying that when confronted by Tupac

and then Tupac said “that’s it, I’m never performing that song with Dre in life”

you make a #1 hit with a collaborator and commit to never performing it .., that’s money off the table

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Suge retold the story and he actually resaid it pretty much word for word the same way he did 30 years ago. There could be some truth to that ”I’m not homosexual, I’m bisexual” story about Dr. Dre saying that when confronted by Tupac

and then Tupac said “that’s it, I’m never performing that song with Dre in life”

you make a #1 hit with a collaborator and commit to never performing it .., that’s money off the table
Believe in Suge stories about Dre :pachaha:

Even if Dre was living the flexible nikka life I doubt that would be the reason Pac really acted like he had problems with him
Pac was a School of Arts kid, so he was probably used to working with some fruits. He probably saw the faq in Danny Boy from a mile away, and never appeared to have no problem with him. Because Suge had no problem with him.

Last edited: