So This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He's foul for doing that. He's extra foul for coming in her.

But she's stupid for not checking. Even dumber for bringing this to social media instead of the police.

If there's a law against this, he deserves the punishment.

She better get a Plan B, rape kit, and a thoroughly STD check, ASAP.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Um, I'm talking about YOU knowing a bunch of virgins which is why I feel sorry for you. Meaning there's a good chance you don't get pųssy, which is why you're acting the way you are. Now please don't respond to me because for you, it's been "No Nut November" for about 5 months & I'm not gonna go back & forth with a sexually frustrated individual. Good day!
I’m 20 and go to college this is why I know a decent amount of virgins idiot

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
From what I can piece together, he faked putting on a condom while having sex which is fukking wild and I think is illegal in most states.

Also she was asking money to file charges which I don’t know of a single state or county where it cost money to file charges.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Rape threads always remind that the coli is full of scum bags. :scust: Ni66as are every bit as demonic as the cacs they love to hate.

This isn't a rape thread. She had consensual sex with the guy, that's why there's a bit of discussion about what crime this is.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't the first story I have heard like this. For my brehettes, ya'll really can't tell if a guy has a condom on or not? It's a very noticeable difference for a guy.