So We Really Gotta Get A 5th String QB Huh....2023 49ers Offseason Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they been working on it since the beginning of the summer
I’ve been looking at this timeline similar to the Kittle/Fred/Deebo deals, but maybe I’ve been looking at it wrong. It’s one thing to be among the highest paid at your position, but it’s a different ballgame when you’re trying to be the highest paid non-QB in the league. Bosa’s deal will get done eventually, but it’ll probably be closer to Week 1

I remember when the Steelers made TJ Watt the highest paid defensive player in the league in 2021. He held out the whole training camp/preseason and they didn’t finalize the deal until September 9. Then the Steelers played the Bills three days later and TJ got 2 sacks on the opener :pachaha:

The Bosa timeline could be similar to TJ Watt’s

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’ve been looking at this timeline similar to the Kittle/Fred/Deebo deals, but maybe I’ve been looking at it wrong. It’s one thing to be among the highest paid at your position, but it’s a different ballgame when you’re trying to be the highest paid non-QB in the league. Bosa’s deal will get done eventually, but it’ll probably be closer to Week 1

I remember when the Steelers made TJ Watt the highest paid defensive player in the league in 2021. He held out the whole training camp/preseason and they didn’t finalize the deal until September 9. Then the Steelers played the Bills three days later and TJ got 2 sacks on the opener :pachaha:

Paraag probably :sadcam: every day he sits down to do the math and realizes we'll get fukked by that contract no matter what :dead:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m need Bosa to be on this energy