So what is everyone's end goal?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What yall brehs trying to eventually be in your life? professionally? etc..

Business Owner? slave to corporate America? President of the United States?:krs:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Death. :smugfavre:

:krs:
Nah, but I dont know man. I guess just wanna be successful long term and be able to retire early and travel alot. A wife, kids would be nice. But we'll see about that part.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dream goal: Accountant for Celebs/Sports Stars.
Semi-Dream goal: FBI/CIA/IRS Accountant, preferably the FBI.
Realistic goal: Govt. Accountant, hopefully in a Supv or Mngr capacity.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I don't think about it anymore, I just play it like it goes. I have my jobs and I cap off side hustles whenever I can and it works. Everyone isn't meant to be a business owner, I started moving towards investing in and opening a mainstream sub franchise but I slept on it for a couple of months and thought about it and decided i'm not built for business ownership. That's why i'm just about to go back to school and get another degree towards something more rewarding financially.

My dream coming up was to be a huge drug dealer and I tried that and failed. That was my dream, I tried it and failed so... :yeshrug:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Dream goal: Accountant for Celebs/Sports Stars.
Semi-Dream goal: FBI/CIA/IRS Accountant, preferably the FBI.
Realistic goal: Govt. Accountant, hopefully in a Supv or Mngr capacity.

Dream goal: Chief of Staff to the President of the United States

Semi-dream goal: Chief of Staff to the Mayor of a Big City

Realistic Goal: Chief of staff somewhere in the private sector for a major corporation :sadbron:

illadope

きんが
Daps
I wanna have a big family since I never had one. All these hos out here though idk if thats a reality :sadcam:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't think about it anymore, I just play it like it goes. I have my jobs and I cap off side hustles whenever I can and it works. Everyone isn't meant to be a business owner, I started moving towards investing in and opening a mainstream sub franchise but I slept on it for a couple of months and thought about it and decided i'm not built for business ownership. That's why i'm just about to go back to school and get another degree towards something more rewarding financially.

My dream coming up was to be a huge drug dealer and I tried that and failed. That was my dream, I tried it and failed so... :yeshrug:

Luckily you are still a live and out of jail.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I wanna have a big family since I never had one. All these hos out here though idk if thats a reality :sadcam:

there is a small piece of me that wants to have ONE child to show nikkas how to raise their child. I would prefer a son but we all know there is no way to control her. If i had a daughter i'd be on her ass at 10 years old just giving her all the game i could. she'd have rubbers and BC by age 12.

same thing for a son as well.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Just chill, drink play video games, and fukk low self esteem chubby girls

:yeshrug:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
bring spiritual, physical, and financial security to myself and my family while harming the least amount of people as possible