So Yvette Carnell was living with her parents at age 40

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
More in line then you people.

You people sell out your family for $5. nikkas like Tariq only interested in they own emotions and pockets. Yet yall can't see that lmfao. No wonder scams like wakeupnow and herbalife work on yall nikkas smh.
more in line how?
You dont think the same and worst is being done where your from. And where is that exactly:lolbron:

Nikkas acting like thy got they shyt in order because their dirty laundry is not being aired out-to include the fact that we're not all up in your shyt like your all up in ours

This is why you form the phalanx on anyone non-ados when talking about certain issues

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
more in line how?
You dont think the same and worst is being done where your from. And where is that exactly:lolbron:

Nikkas acting like thy got they shyt in order because their dirty laundry is not being aired out-to include the fact that we're not all up in your shyt like your all up in ours

This is why you form the phalanx on anyone non-ados when talking about certain issues
So yuh support apple head Tariq ?

Chipdeez

Rookie
Daps
I don't get this board sometimes. Tariq gets bashed for making money and now yvette is getting bashed for being poor. I want to know the acceptable salary for a activist to have/make?

That's why I look at results instead of bank account
I rated #ADOS and Tariq pretty high on black empowerment. Tariq just lost a lot of points with all the anti-#ADOS lies. His conspiracies are wonton emo nonsense.