Social Knockout - Moneykicks vs Adam Saleh (Dubai / Influencer Boxing) - JULY 30TH

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
SKO_POSTER_325x165-scaled.jpg

This unique and exclusive event will be accompanied by some of the world’s largest YouTubers and Social Media influencers, in a once in a lifetime scene. 19 year-old Emirati YouTuber and Social Media influencer, Rashid belhasa AKA Money Kicks, alongside the YouTube sensation Adam Saleh, will be part of the Social Knockout event, with many more surprises.

Anas Al Shayib, one of the Middle East’s most prominent social media influencers, will be up against Rashid. Al Shayib has over 1.8 million Instagram followers and over 2 million YouTube subscribers.

On top of that, guests will be listening to their favorite music with live performances from Fat Joe, Guru Randhawa, and A-Boogie da Hoodie. The artists will be performing their greatest hits on the night, getting the audience pumped for the fights.

Social Knockout will be sponsored by the KokoSwap cryptocurrency, and only members holding the $KOKO token are eligible to be part of the event. The worlds of crypto and boxing will collide at this event. Social Knockout will provide fans and users a glimpse into the future by expanding their understanding of cryptocurrency, specifically KokoSwap. The digital currency KokoSwap is a one-of-a-kind trading platform that blends cutting-edge NFT and blockchain technology.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked the fights to see if Adam Saleh would do well given he has experience. I had him losing that fight 2 rounds to 1 but a draw is not an unreasonable result, first round was close. He's fast and brave but not a lot of pop to his shots. The other kid is a pro fighter with i think 5 or 6 fights, he did well. I think Saleh should stick to fighting guys his own size because he doesn't have the power to keep good guys off of him when above his own weight. If he trained in a better gym (he's in Saddam Ali's gym) i think he could do a lot better.
Other fights were what you would expect from people who never boxed before.