Sohh… Adam Schefter appears in Bruce Allen’s emails in Washington Football investigation

Surprised?

• Total voters

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And knew dude was trash ever since he posted medical pics/info on the player that blew his hand apart with fireworks.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. People aren’t just giving folks scoops cause they like them lol. We aren’t talking about Kronkite and them anymore. Everything is a dirty game including journalism
It just further confirms that most dudes on here are naive to the real world. I dont care how book smart they are. In real life they're food.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah.
Actual real journalist dont send the subject of the article they write the entire article to make edits before it's released. You're giving them the ability to change all the facts to be whatever they please. No reporter worth a fart would do that.
What they will do however in the case of double checking to make sure their facts are correct is send the sentence or fact in question to them and ask if its correct but entire articles? Nah.

But folks not giving af about stuff like this is the reason FB is looked at as a news source cause people don't really care about quality journalism.

I'm positive that wasn't his first time doing it and for his sake he better hope that there aren't more emails of him doing the exact same thing or it's a wrap on his tenure at ESPN.

I'm actually surprised that ESPN hasn't send an all employee memo about the situation in order to try and save face and pretend like they are actually serious about what happened.