SOHH Emma Predicted Bayley's Failure On NXT Years Ago :ohhhh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Not sure how many of you brehs remember this segment but it's hella accurate to what's going on with Bayley's current character. They need to do something to salvage her because right now they are killing her character. Even if they want her to stay kid friendly, they could still do something where she's nice outside the ring but fights back against bullies that deserve it.

Also that promo on Monday night did nothing to help. How are you going to become a paid fighter but not want to hurt somebody? That's your job (in kayfabe of course).

Anyways is there any way that creative can save Bayley or is she done as a face like Emma predicted in 2015?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Bayley is done as far as being bulletproof to die hards. The heel turn is all over youtube. I didn't expect Bayley to get as much backlash as she's gotten, as soon as she debuted on RAW her fans should've known what time it was. As a character she's of course salvageable, if she goes to Smackdown. On RAW they'll 'fix' her by giving her another title run.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I bet it's half in part because WWE finally heard everyone noting how the division consisted of only two or three women at a time. Bayley's no longer top face cause there is no top face.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Izzy needs to make that heel turn on Bayley and become an Alexa Bliss stan
:damn:NOT IZZY! :to: If that happens it's The Sandman's son turning on him and making Raven his new daddy all over again
ECW-Raven-Sandman.jpg