Sohh...House of 1000 Corpses is an absolutely demonic movie

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
but...
It's probably one of the last good horror movies made. In an era of remakes and jump scare dependent horror movies I've almost forgotten how absolutely :demonic: the horror genre could be

Til i watched this shyt today. I might need to watch Kenan and Kel or something to cleanse my palate :to:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hahah I saw this in theaters, when I was in high school, my boy and I smoked two blunts of fire bullrider before going in, (this was behavior we thought was really fun for some reason)

and I was so high and just stuck, it was an intense experience. Didn't know what the fukk was happening but I was scared, and laughing, and having fun, tense, and relieved. Just remember the imagery and tension, and walking out of there like I survived a nightmare.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Got love for this movie off the atmosphere it created alone but everything else felt like wasted potential. Especially Dr. Satan.

Zombie made the right move shifting the tone from campy into something more grounded with The Devil’s Rejects where the Firefly Family had also seemed to express more personality than ever before. They were just kinda…there in House of 1000 Corpses.