SOHH I Don't Have to Wait a Year to Use the Search Function Here?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dog I was one SOHH for three years and still didnt have the ability to use the search function....:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
The only reason I even signed up for SOHH in the first place was to use the search function to find a specific thread, and then I found out I had to wait to a year to search for that thread. That was a hard fact to stomach.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The only reason I even signed up for SOHH in the first place was to use the search function to find a specific thread, and then I found out I had to wait to a year to search for that thread. That was a hard fact to stomach.

SMH... Someone need to explain the rhyme or reason for that one year restriction.

cook

Banned
Daps
SMH... Someone need to explain the rhyme or reason for that one year restriction.

searching can take a lot of server resources, especially with a board as old with as many threads and posts as they had. we'll eventually add some restrictions if it starts slowing us down, but not a whole year

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
This place just keeps getting better and better....and I've only been here a few hours

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
searching can take a lot of server resources, especially with a board as old with as many threads and posts as they had. we'll eventually add some restrictions if it starts slowing us down, but not a whole year

Understood. I respect this shyt that you got going over here. Feels like I done did a long ass bid and is finally free and posting. :cheers:

Daps
1. google

2. type in keywords for topic

3. add "projectcovo" at the end (for example: "simp projectcovo")

viola Ghetto ass search button

:win: