Somebody FINALLY put paws on George Zimmerman!! :gladbron:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
George Zimmerman allegedly punched in face after discussing Trayvon Martin :blessed:
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, claims he was punched in the face by a man at a Florida restaurant.

According to 911 calls obtained by WFTV-TV in Florida, Zimmerman said a group of men recognized him at Gators Riverside Grille and confronted him.

“He said he was going to kill me,” Zimmerman said to police. “You need to send like three or four cops.”

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman walked by several people seated at a table Sunday evening and complimented one man's Confederate flag tattoos. The man, Joseph Whitmer, thanked him and asked about the Trayvon Martin case.

USA TODAY

Auction ends for gun that killed Trayvon Martin

The Sentinel reported that as Zimmerman explained that he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense, another man confronted him, asking, "You're bragging about that?"

A man who identified himself as Zimmerman’s friend told 911 dispatchers: “George Zimmerman and I were sitting at a restaurant here eating and four or five guys came up to us and attacked George,” he said. "I tried to film it and they knocked my phone out of my hand and down onto the dock when I was trying to film it."

Gators Riverside Grille would not comment on the events of the evening but a spokeswoman said George Zimmerman is "not allowed at the restaurant" and that "he's a troublemaker." :martin:

Ok Ricky Rozay and crew. We know where he at so when y'all going to finish the deed :birdman:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should have murked him. that's if he isn't making the whole thing up. i don't believe a work this cac says.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
“He said he was going to kill me,” Zimmerman said to police. “You need to send like three or four cops."

What a fukking bytch :mjlol: it was only a matter of time before he got touched

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you said snuffed, I was expecting the final solution, so to speak.

I don't wish bad on him, but I would buy some arizona and skittles should something unfortunate happen.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
When you said snuffed, I was expecting the final solution, so to speak.

I don't wish bad on him, but I would buy some arizona and skittles should something unfortunate happen.
CxTfIrt.gif

shyt nikka I do :melousure:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a fukking bytch :mjlol: it was only a matter of time before he got touched

I look at this way that he was hoping that these cac cops would murder black men when shyt had been going on last fukkery month, July so he probably would have used this excuse to shoot these black folks to have police back and want to be a punk ass "Hero" again in white people 's eye and the media

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fakkit tried to get some love from the local cacs like, hey im a bigoted piece of shyt just like you bro high 5 and got Denied in the physical. :mjlol:

This man will be tortured for years until he bodies himself or is slain.